2D Computer Game Sound FX 1 Rapid Fire
Gun 1
My intention with this sound is was to
make my first shooting noise to go with my game, it was very basic sounds
because I basically just made a sound and then stopped and just repeated this
process and then went through a few different VSTi and tried out different
mixes until I found one I was happy with
2D Computer Game Sound FX 2 Rapid Fire
Gun 2
With this one all I did was change my
first shooting sound, I moved one of the keys to a higher frequency which
changed the frequency of the sound so it sounded like a slower gun and it also
changed the how the bullets sounded.
2D Computer Game Sound FX 3 Laser Gun 1
With this one what I did was quite random
because I was just clicking randomly with a random VSTi and just made random
keys but in the end I made a sound that sounded somewhat like a laser so as
they say you don’t look a gift horse in the mouth so I saved the sound.
2D Computer Game Sound FX 4 Spaceship 1
I do believe with this one I was
originally trying to make a gun noise since how the keys look, look similar to
a gun noise but when I used the VSTi ‘Wow n Flutter’ I managed to get a noise
that sounded like the stereotypical alien spaceship that looked like a flying
saucer which is a classic trope from the past
2D Computer Game Sound FX 5 Rapid Fire
Gun 3
Eventually I was back on track with using
‘Wow n Flutter’ all over again and started mixing until I made another rapid
fire noise all over again like originally planned
2D Computer Game Sound FX 6 Laser Gun 2
I started thinking about how my game
could be like and eventually I decided that I wanted a alien theme after
making second laser noise, I went back
to the first laser noise and changed the plug in to ‘Odsay’ and tried to make
a even better one
2D Computer Game Sound FX 7 Laser Gun 3
Since I had already decided on the theme
I tried to make another noise using the other two as a basis sand I changed the
plug in to a different one called ‘U-NO-62’ which made a noise that was similar
but also distinctly different
2D Computer Game Sound FX 8 Running 1
I had been trying to make a running sound
for a while before I managed to make my first one and as soon as I heard what I
had made I kept trying to change it until it started sounding a bit more like a
normal running sound
2D Computer Game Sound FX 9 Laser Gun 4
I tried just making another random noise
without much purpose and needed up making another noise that sounded like
something a alien would use and it started to sound more like a laser after a
bit more mixing
2D Computer Game Sound FX 10 Running 2
I decided to stick with the VSTi ‘TAL
NoiseMaker Plugin’ because of how useful it was and because it has so many
different pre-sets you can use so I could make a bunch of different sound and
decided that I would make another running noise because one was not enough as
a basis for a game
2D Computer Game Sound FX 11 Rapid fire
Gun 4
For this one I stuck with the plug
in ‘TAL NoiseMaker Plugin’
and I changed it so that the keys were smaller and more frequent than in the
one before which did not make another running noise but another gun
2D Computer Game Sound FX 12 Running 3
For this one I used my second running
sound as a basis and changed the pre-set and some other things so that it would
be different but still be what I need for a game, but this time I used pan so
that each step would appear from each side which would add to the effect
2D Computer Game Sound FX 13 Running 4
I still used the other running noises as
a basis for this one but got rid of the pan and changed the pre-set on
‘TAL NoiseMaker Plugin’ so that I could make a different running sound
yet again
2D Computer Game Sound FX 14 Running 5
Once more I used ‘TAL NoiseMaker
Plugin’ and
using my third running noise as a basis I made my final running noise which
also included a panning effect













