Task 5 VST Produced Computer Game Music



2D Computer Game Music 1 - Enemy Base



Which this first tune I was just trying out everything I can do, I'm mostly a tone death guy with a low amount of skill at reaper so I had to experiment with lots of different things and eventually started using the VSTi “DavoSynth”, “FMMF” and “JEM SX1000”

2D Computer Game Music 2 - Crackly



Track 1 uses DavoSynth (x86), Track 2 uses JEM SX1000 and Track 3 uses JEM SX1000. By using these VSTi I managed to make a crackly sound like a machine malfunctioning and it also gives the feeling of something is coming

2D Computer Game Music 3 - 



Track 1 uses DavoSynth (x86), Track 2 uses JEM SX1000 and Grainskan and Track 3 uses JEM SX1000. I'm not sure what this is or what I was trying to make but I had saved this tune hoping to find some use out of it

2D Computer Game Music 4 - Spooky



Track 1 uses ymVST, Track 2 uses Tromine GT and Track 3 uses Spook Keys. These VSTi give off a very creepy and spooky tune, the VSTi that makes it feel this way is most likely Spook Keys.

2D Computer Game Music 5 - Somethings Coming



Track 1 uses Or2v, Track 2 uses SQ8L and Track 3 uses HighLife 1.4. Music 5 gives off a something is coming kind of tune while also staying very Sci-Fi like tune almost like a spaceship

2D Computer Game Music 6 - Ominous Tune



Track 1 uses eSLine String. Music number 6 was made purposefully with the idea in mind that something was coming and gave off a very ominous sound

2D Computer Game Music 7 - Spooky 2



Track 1 uses eSLine String. Music number 7 was made quickly but I enjoyed the sound that was being produced so I saved it because it seemed like something was spooky, almost like a musical trope

2D Computer Game Music 9 - Beat



Track 1 uses splinetime and Rhythmus. With music 9 I don’t think I had any particular noise in mind but I managed to create a very funky beat that was made by using just 2 keys and since it sounded good and didn’t make sense how it was made with the small amount of work it took I saved it and moved on 

2D Computer Game Music 10 - Retro



Track 1 uses TAL NoiseMaker on the setting LD We Felt Digital TUC, at first I was trying to make another shooting sound but it sounded more like a sci-fi background music

2D Computer Game Music 11 - Retro V2



Track 1 uses TAL NoiseMaker on the pre-set LD Tranceline FN I edited Music 10 and gave it a better pre set to make this tune

2D Computer Game Music 12 - Dunno



On track 1 I made 2 MIDI and uses DavoSynth (x86) as my VSTi, I had no particular sound in mind so I just placed down different sounds until I found something somewhat like music

2D Computer Game Music 13 - Dunno V2



On Music 13 I edited Music 12 so only 1 of the MIDI was playing which I think sounded better than both together